BGS provide a comprehensive range of investigation services which are supported and complemented by forensic examination and recovery, securing the best evidence for use in civil, employment and criminal procedures.
BGS use experts who have examined complex crime scenes, related to terrorist incidents or serious crime. They have unequalled backgrounds in the collection and presentation of the evidence supported, where necessary, by laboratory analysis.
“Every contact leaves a trace”
Dr Edmond Locard
The services provided include;
- Physical and chemical analysis of any article
- Drug analysis in respect of use by individuals, or for traces in areas they have worked
- eDiscovery and digital forensic examination to retrieve data/evidence from electronic sources
- Examination of documentation to identify its source and history
- Support to police organisations and governments on crime scene management and forensic recovery
- Training in respect of forensic awareness