Information technology pervades all aspects of today’s commercial, civil and governmental operations. While offering massive opportunities for innovation, efficiency and security, it also introduces a wide range of new threats, and novel manifestations of more traditional risks. BGS and its associates have in-depth experience of conducting open source investigations, securing the use of specific information technologies, and managing the security intersection with wider protective and investigative activities and requirements.
BGS open source, cyber and information security services include:
- Open Source Investigations – services to support all levels of investigation from initial findings which can guide an investigation through supporting evidence and complete complex investigation.
- Online Vulnerability Assessments & Digital Safeguarding – investigation and assessment of the risks posed to individuals and businesses alike across open sources with actionable remediation advice and solutions
- Due Diligence – producing high quality, actionable intelligence on which to base employment, investment or other decisions.
- Cyber Investigation – conducted to identify cyber breaches, its cause and origins
- Digital Forensics – digital investigations conducted to identify electronic evidence in support of criminal or civil litigation
- e-Disclosure Services – the disclosure of electronic information to support ‘traditional’ civil litigation matters with a view to producing data in an evidentially sound format.
- Open Source Intelligence Training – flexible and tailored courses to meet your specific organisational needs
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer Services – designed to fill these skills gaps for organisations of all sizes.
All BGS open source, cyber and information security services can be combined with other services at BGS to provide either an initial scoping of interests, complete online assessment or supporting evidence.
All work is conducted to UK evidential standards.