Overall management responsibility for the successful delivery of the complex C3i programme in police mission critical environment
The MPS C3i Programme updated and enhanced the way in which the MPS provides response policing to the public. It was an organisation-wide transformation programme enabled by new technology and facilities and was the largest programme of change the MPS or any other UK Police Force has ever undertaken.
The scope of our programme management services to the MPS C3i programme included:
- Overall management responsibility for the successful delivery of the complex C3i programme in police mission critical environment
- Operational design including the development of the Concept of Operations
- Monitoring program performance against agreed milestones
- Developing and understanding the timelines for delivery and project dependencies and effectively managed
“We have delivered what was a hugely complex Programme on time and on budget. It is rare for the OGC to commend a Programme as ‘a notable success’ yet in our case they did and your company played a major role in delivering that accolade”
DAC R McPherson – Programme Director C3i Programme
- Ensure that work strand within the program (including business change, HR, transitions, business processes, technology projects) deliver against their timescales
- Development of the Central Communication Command Operational Command Unit
- Manage the organizational transformation activities across the MPS.
- Managing external suppliers to ensure technology delivery
- Interfacing with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that the program deliveries within the agreed financial envelope.
The programme was a notable success and we delivered the programme on time and within budget.