BGS has extensive experience of successfully supporting the delivery of technical and operational solutions for Safer City programmes.
BGS Safer City Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence, Surveillance, Threat Assessment and Response (C3iStar) solution includes:
- Command and Control System – including, Geographic Information System (GIS), Resource Management System, Automatic Resource Location System (ARLS), and Mobile Data Terminals
- Integrated Video Management System (IVMS) – including network of sensors, control and management systems, digital recording and archiving and analysis tools.
- Multimedia Trunking Infrastructure – including base stations, Handsets, Vehicle set and fixed desktop sets.
- Implementation and Fit-out – including Data Centre fit-out, structured cabling, furniture and desktop as well as system integration and testing.
- Safer City facilities design – the overall design of the command centre including layout and technical facility specification
Our Safer City solution builds an integrated network of sensors and communications platform. This enables public safety, law enforcement and related agencies to communicate and access context-specific intelligence for managing real-time events and delivering seamless service to the public.