BGS undertakes complex investigations, utilising experts drawn from law enforcement who have investigated the most serious terrorist, organised crime and fraud related activity in recent years. This unique level of expertise gives our clients a service that is a step above standard providers. Our ability to handle an investigation and look at angles and relationships that are missed by software alone, is unparalleled.
BGS provides investigations and services to the corporate and public sector, both in the UK and overseas. The service is discrete, thorough and professionally managed, and is responsive to the clients requirements.
We use multi-disciplinary teams of experts tailored to the needs of the client, analysing and managing digital, human and physical evidence.
Members of the BGS Board have lifelong experience in leading the fight against terrorism and organised crime.
The investigative services provided by BGS include;
- Legal and litigation support including Expert Evidential Review and eDiscovery – real value added to complex litigation through forensic examination of evidence
- Internal Investigation – disciplinary, corruption and incident investigations, asset tracing and recovery
- Financial Investigation – linking individuals to assets, tracing hidden funds, identifying evidence of a lifestyle unsupported by identified assets
- Asset Seizure and Recovery (e.g. following order by the courts)
- Due Diligence Investigation including eDiscovery – producing high quality intelligence on which to base employment, investment or other decisions
- Cyber Investigation – cyber investigations conducted to identify cyber breaches, its cause and origins
- Digital Forensics – digital investigations conducted to identify electronic evidence in support of criminal or civil litigation
Comprehensive reports are produced to an evidencial standard and can be supported by expert testimony in court