In 2013 BGS Ltd was engaged by Peters & Peters LPP to undertake an expert investigative review of the evidence arising from a series of investigations a major international arbitration case. BGS applied the techniques and standards of investigation routinely used by UK police services in the investigation of the most serious crimes, including terrorism and homicide. The review was supported by a bespoke database modelled on the UK Service Police Holmes II investigative database system. This exercise identified evidence which greatly assisted Peters & Peters LLP formulating the client’s case. As the arbitration case proceeded BGS Ltd was re-commissioned jointly by Peters and Peters LLP and Dechert’s law practice based in Washington D.C. to undertake a forensic evidential analysis to exacting standards and in accordance with precise terms of reference. BGS Ltd were served with several thousand sensitive documents to examine and instructed to produce an independent expert report bases on their investigative review. This review identified many additional requests for the disclosure of what proved to seminal evidential documents which significantly furthered the arbitration case. In 2015 Robert Quick the CEO of BGS appeared before the Permanent Court of Arbitration at The Hague to give expert evidence in relation to his findings in this case’
As the C3i Programme Director I wanted to write and thank you for your hard work in delivering success. We have delivered what was a hugely complex Programme on time and on budget. It is rare for the OGC to commend a Programme as ‘a notable success’ yet in our case they did and you played a major role in delivering that accolade. Your company’s work was spread across a wide spectrum penetrating all areas of the C3i Programme. It leaves me to say thank you for a job professionally well done.
This is to confirm that BGS participated in kenya's first ever safe city project. The project covered Kenya's two largest cities and entailed the delivery of two command centres, an eLTE communication network platform as well as a city surveillance platform. They were responsible for the delivery of the entire business change scope. At a high level, their role includes but not limited to the following:
- Initial gap analysis at the police command centre level. This covered identification of existing gaps in command centre operations, organisational readiness for change, technological gaps and inter agency operating framework, among others areas.
- End to end review of existing operating procedures .
- Review of proposed tools for the new command centre such as the computer aided dispatch to ensure its fit for purpose from a global benchmarking perspective.
- Development of a complete concept of operations document ( CONOPS) that contained a detailed proposal on the command centre structure, roles complete with detailed description job descriptions, related Sops, etc
- Recruitment and training of all the command centre staff for all the three work streams, namely call taking, dispatch and critical incident management teams, complete with their supervision and management staffing.
- High level command sensitization and familiarisation training as part of the project and change socialisation .
- Cascading of the conops from the command centre downwards to then division and police station command levels.
As the Head of Security for one of the UK’s largest music festivals I have been extremely impressed by the specialist support BGS Ltd have given me to deliver safe and secure events. From the start of our relationship the BGS staff have been diligent and professional, quickly adapting to my evolving requirements throughout our period of work. As a dependable and very experienced organisation I have been able to rely on BGS to consistently deliver above my expectations, working comfortably within my intent on tasks ranging from strategic advice to operational delivery. It has been extremely useful for me to have the expertise of BGS through the build-up and delivery of our festival. I have no hesitation in using BGS Ltd to deliver specialist security services again and recommend them to others.
“I found your service in respect of the QA Risk Assessment to be very professional and efficient. The time scale presented to you was very tight but the turnaround was well within the limits. Given the fact that the Risk Assessment presented to yourselves had been developed by professionals from various disciplines in this field of work you added value.”